Here’s how it works! You add all the items you would like to have on your lay a way to your cart. At check out you enter code LAYAWAY  which will discount your order 80%. The 80% discount is what you will be paying off each payment you make. ALL remaining payments MUST be sent as personal payment owed or as goods with fees covered to baltic.creations@yahoo.com on or before their due dates.

Terms:
There are NO fees to start the lay away, but 20% non refundable deposit down is required! layaways will be a max of 60 days with the remaining 80% due within 60 days. You decide what you want to pay and when you want to pay it as long as it is within the 60 day time frame. You can pay more to get the layaway out sooner!

there is no minimum or maximum purchase price to do a layaway but it must be paid out within 6 weeks from start date!

please note* The layaway plans do not qualify for sales those are for immediate payments! thanks for the understanding.